Clean out your Closet to Save Lives
When you donate your gently used items to the New Life Evangelistic Center, you are joining the fight to get people off the streets permanently.
Your everyday household goods go to the men, women, and children experiencing homelessness within our programs. They also go to our Free Stores, where all items are available at no cost to our program members, residents and community.
Our Free Stores also provide work experience during a person’s stay, allowing them to reenter the workforce with practical experience.
You can donate your items in one of two ways
1) Send your items
Send your items using your choice of parcel service to:
|New Life Evangelistic Center
2428 Woodson Road
Overland, MO 63114
|OR||Veterans Coming Home Center
806 N. Jefferson
Springfield, MO 65802
2) Drop Off Your Items
If you prefer to deliver the items to us, donations to the New Life Evangelistic Center are gratefully accepted at all of our New Life Evangelistic Center Free Store Locations. Please call us at (314) 421-3020 to find the location nearest you.
Note: We are only receiving limited small donations at the free stores in bags or boxes only for our staff and customers safety due to COVID-19. Please call (314) 421-3020 for details. No furniture drop off, all furniture or large items need to be scheduled by calling (314) 421-3020 only.
As you consider your contribution, we ask that you take note of the following:
- We continually update our list of most urgent needs to optimize those donations intended to directly assist our clients.
- Please do not include R-rated movies or products containing alcohol (i.e. cologne, body spray, mouthwash).
- We always do our best to honor the wishes of our donors. However, our limited resources mean we cannot always honor specific requests about how each item will be used. We do, however, stand by our promise to utilize each and every item so that it is of greatest help to our clients and the New Life Evangelistic Center.
- While many of our donated items go toward what our clients need, we are often asked what our clients might like as they prepare for a holiday or the birthday of their child. If you have a suggestion or would like to brainstorm ideas, please contact us and we will be happy to let you know if there is a fit for your generous item.
- If you would like to get your organization, church or business involved, we recommend a drive of clothing, toiletries, or electronics. For more information or to get started contact us.
No matter what, you can be sure that your tax-deductible donation makes a difference in the lives of your fellow community members. We cannot thank you enough for considering a material donation and doing your part to change the lives of our program members & guests for the better!
Questions? Please use our Online Form or call us at 314-421-3020.